Sunday, May 31, 2015

I DO NOT CONSENT TO A SEARCH

"I do not consent to a search."

These are words all Americans should memorize.

My son was pulled over by a cop last week when he was driving from North Dakota to Billings. The police started to question him...asking if he had anything to drink (no) and then the cop claimed my son's eyes were 'watery.' At the point the cop wanted to search his car. A cop's imagination is not probable cause. My son had listened to me and wisely told him, "I do not consent to a search." The cop then left. There was no ticket. After all, going 5 mph over the speed limit was hardly worth it. The revenue generator, er, cop, was on a fishing expedition and moved on to snag easier prey.

DO NOT CONSENT TO A SEARCH. Ever. It can never be to your benefit. You do not need to show the cops your 'support' and the cops are NOT your friends. Their job is to find or invent a case and arrest you and get you spending thousands of dollars. That's what it's all about. Again, the cops are out there to arrest you and generate money for their corrupt system. DO NOT TALK TO THEM other than to assert your rights. If you must talk to them, simply say..."Am I free to go?"

https://www.facebook.com/ajplusenglish/videos/558855407589304/

Sometimes this does not work. Watch this video.

https://youtu.be/gyvQ5HkZd3s

The cop got off scot free, of course. No wonder we hear, "No justice, no peace!"

No comments: